The following projects have been executed by the company in the vicinity to discharge its social obligation towards the population of the area.
1. CONSTRUCTION OF COMMUNITY CENTER (BIRLA HALL AT GADCHANDUR)
2. CONSTRUCTION OF TRAFFIC SQUARE AT GADCHANDUR
3. CONSTRUCTION OF A CREMATORIUM AT GADCHANDUR
4. PROVISION OF DRINKING WATER FACILITY BY PROVIDING TUBE WELLS IN THE NEARBY VILLAGE
5. TRAINING OF FARMERS OF NEARBY AREAS TO EDUCATE THEM ON MODERN FARMING TECHNIQUES AND MULTI CROP SYSTEMS
6. ADULT LITERACY PROGRAMMES FOR VILLAGES IN THE VICINITY
7. PROVIDING HEARING AIDS TO DEAF
9. EYE CAMPS AND CATARACT SURGERIES
10. TREE PLANTATION PROGRAMMES ARE CONDUCTED EVERY YEAR TO MAINTAIN ECOLOGICAL ENVIRONMENT
11. FINANCIAL HELP TO THE GIRL STUDENTS OF EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE VICINITY
12. VETERINARY CAMPS FOR THE CATTLE OF THE VILLAGERS OF THE SURROUNDING AREAS.
14. HOSPITAL ON WHEELS SERVICE THROUGH OUR FULLY EQUIPPED AMBULANCE VEHICLES TO THE VILLAGE IN THE VICINITY
15. STARTING OF A HINDI MEDIUM SCHOOL FOR THE CHILDREN OF POORER SECTIONS OF THE SOCIETY.
The land for this project has been donated by the company while the school building has been constructed by the Rotary Club of Gadchandur.
16. CANCER DETECTION CAMP
A Cancer Detection Camp was organized where 73 persons reported for check up. After due check up by the expert doctors, 20 patients have been referred for further check up and one person who has been detected 'positive' was referred for specialized treatment at Nagpur.
17. POLIO IMMUNISATION
As per the National programme for Polio Immunization, we have been regularly and actively participating in the Polio Campaign by administering Polio Doses to the infant children as per the Scheme.
18. ANNUAL DONATION OF SCHOOL TEXT BOOKS, UNIFORMS & SHOES TO STUDENTS BELOW POVERTY LEVEL FROM THE NEAR BY SCHOOLS.
19. CONSTRUCTION OF TWENTY HOUSES FOR HOMELESS TRIBALS OF VILLAGE NAOKHARI
20. DONATION OF JAIPUR FOOTS TO 113 AFFECTED HANDICAPPED PERSONS.
21. DONATION OF TRI-CYCLES TO HANDICAPPED STUDENTS OF VILLAGE MANOLI AND GADCHANDUR
22. CONSTRUCTION OF VOCATIONAL TRAINING CENTER FOR WOMEN
Manikgarh Cement has constructed a Vocational training Center for Women at Village Gadchandur, where women (including college drop-outs) are given free training in Tailoring, Stitching & Embroidery.
60 Toilets have been constructed so far at village Belampur. This is a continuous project.
PROJECT TITLE : DONATION OF SCHOOL UNIFORMS & SHOES TO BPL STUDENTS
SCHOOLS NAME : 1. Govt. PRIMARY SCHOOL, BELAMPUR.
2. Govt. ADARSH HINDI SCHOOL, GADCHANDUR
3. Govt. PRIMARY SCHOOL, NAOKHARI.
4. JIJAMATA ASHRAM SHALA, GADCHANDUR
5. Govt. PRIMARY SCHOOL, GADCHANDUR.
BENEFICIARIES : 948 STUDENTS
DISTRIBUTION OF SCHOOL UNIOFORMS & SHOES TO BELOW POVERTY LINE
SCHOOL CHILDREN OF VILLAGE GADCHANDUR
DISTRIBUTION OF SCHOOL UNIFORMS & SHOES TO BELOW POVERTY LINE
SCHOOL CHILDREN OF VILLAGE BELAMPUR
PROJECT TITLE : DONATION OF HAND PUMPS (COMMUNITY SERVICE - NON-MEDICAL)
LOCATION : 1. Village HARDONA
2. Village GADCHANDUR
3. Village BELAMPUR
4. JIJAMATA ASHRAM SHALA, GADCHANDUR
5. Village MANOLI.
BENEFICIARIES : 20 LOCALITIES
HAND PUMPS INSTALLED AT VILLAGE GADCHANDUR
PROJECT TITLE : FAMILY PLANNING PROGRAMME
LOCATION : PUBLIC HEALTH CENTRE, GADCHANDUR
BENEFICIARIES : 85 OPERATIONS PERFORMED
FAMILY PLANNING PROGRAMME CONDUCTED IN ASSOCIATION
WITH PUBLIC HEALTH CENTRE, GADACHANDUR
PROJECT TITLE : "HOSPITAL ON WHEELS" (COMMUNITY SERVICE - MEDICAL)
NO. OF VILLAGES COVERED : 19 VILLAGES
NO. OF BENEFICIARIES : 2835
Manigkarh Cement has been continuously providing health services to the rural people through our Scheme "HOSPITAL ON WHEELS", whereby an Ambulance fully equipped, visits villages in the vicinity accompanied by Medical Officer and Para-medical Staff for giving on-the-spot health check up assistance besides medicines.
This is an on-going CSR Project of the Company.
OPD IN VILLAGE BOMBAZAZRI IN PROGRESS.
PATIENTS ARE BEING CHECKED AND MEDICINES PROVIDED
CONSTRUCTION OF CEMENT ROADS
BY MANIKGARH CEMENT
AT VILLAGE GADCHANDUR
A Cement Road constructed in Ward No. 2 of Village Gadchandur
To alleviate the problems faced by the Muslim community of Gadchandur village, in approaching the burial ground, a cement road of 300 mtrs. has been constructed by Manikgarh Cement. This road has eased out the difficulties of the Muslim brethren in reaching the Kabristan.
Similarly, on receipt of requests from Sarpanch, Gram Panchayat, Gadchandur, Manikgarh Cement, for overall development of village Gadchandur is presently constructing another 300 mtrs. long cement road in Ward No. 2 of Village Gadchandur under its CSR Projects Programme.
CSR PROJECT - CONSTRUCTION OF ROAD IN GADCHANDUR VILLAGE.
The BHOOMI POOJAN was done at the blessed hands of Shri Shankar K Mandelia, Executive President (Commercial), Manikgarh Cement and the construction work of approximately 1½ KMs road in Village Gadchandur started on 7th January 2013. This is the main road inside Gadchandur Village.
Shri Shankar K Mandelia, Executive President (Commercial), Manikgarh Cement, starting the construction work by cutting a ribbon followed by Bhoomi Pooja at the construction site. Gram Panchar, Gadchandur Sarpanch, Shri Papayya Ponnamwar, Shri Meshram, Member , GP, Shri BN Mohitkar, prominent social activist and others were present on this occasion.